Rix Design

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rix Design
Rix Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good mechanics are hard to find?

Go down

Good mechanics are hard to find? Empty Good mechanics are hard to find?

Post  rixdesign Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Where have all the honest mechanics gone?
Richard Ries (www.rixdesign.net)

That is a question that I hear a lot these days.
Well, I know where at least one is in the Denver metro. They are known as 2Techs.Biz Auto Repair (www.2tech.biz) , located on the west side, they really bring a sense of responsibility and integrity back to the auto repair industry.
I was introduced to them through a friend of mine that runs a small dealership not far away from their south shop on Broadway. It seems that through friends and contacts is where you run across the best deals.
Dean & Cathy Cremean, Owners, state, “We want to bring quality and affordability to auto repair. We work on all makes and models of cars. No job to big or to small. We guarantee our work.
Dean brings 20 years experience to the shop. He is ASE certified and Colorado Clean Air (Emissions Repair). They are family owned and operated.
Regina and Kris, the older kids, work with their Dad Dean in the shop. Regina writes service and orders parts with Kris working on cars. He has worked with Dean in other shops for the past 3 years.
My first experience with 2Techs involved my 2002 Chevy Tahoe, I had a transmission leak and it turned out that the vehicle needed to have the transfer case rebuilt. The job was completed in a timely manner and the bill was about 25% or more off of the dealership prices, overall I saved about $300.00.
Most recently, my son brought his 1997 Jeep Cherokee into him for service. Everyone else said that the head gasket was gone and that the vehicle would nee to have a complete head rebuild to the tune of around $1200.00. Dean told us right away that the Jeeps are known for having the water pumps go out and that the head was fine. Dean saved us over $700.00.
In my opinion, Dean and Cathy have brought back good old fashioned honesty and integrity to the automotive market, at least in their small corner of the Denver Area.
rixdesign.net
rixdesign
rixdesign

http://www.rixdesign.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum